What personal information do we collect and how we will use it?
We may collect the following information about you:
- Contact details including title, name, postal and email addresses, postcode, contact telephone numbers;
- Business information, such as employer details;
- Transaction information, including payment and reservation and booking details;
- Purchase history, including previous and future stays information;
- Demographic information;
- Expressed preferences;
- Customer communication preferences;
- Customer feedback;
Where you book accommodation for other people, we may ask you to provide the above information about them (e.g. we will usually ask for the title, first name and surname, e-mail address and nationality of a person for each room that you book for identification purposes). You should only provide us with information about other people if you have their permission to do so.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Administration and management of room; taxi bookings
- Processing transactions;
- Sending you communications about our products and services that we think may be of interest to you. We may also send you service information communications (e.g. reservation/booking confirmation). With your permission, we will keep you informed of news and offers from the Presidential Kensington Serviced Apartments;
- Business, website and consumer analysis and reporting;
- Correspondence between us, including where you use our 'Contact us' form.
Sharing your personal information with third parties
We may disclose your personal information to (in so far this is in line with applicable local data protection laws):
- A buyer in the event that we or any of our assets are acquired by a third party (as your information may be one of the transferring assets); and/or
- Any third party where we are under a legal duty to do so, or in order to enforce or protect any of our rights, property or safety (or those of our customers). This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where personal information is processed on our behalf by third parties (such as for the purposes of processing your room booking), we put measures in place to keep your information secure.
You can find some helpful information about cookies on www.aboutcookies.org*
Presidential Serviced Apartments London takes the security of any personal information we hold very seriously.
Where necessary, and in common with other websites and apps, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to ensure that personal information provided to us is not visible to anybody else when in transit between your computer and our servers. You can tell when SSL is in use by the presence of a small "padlock" symbol in the status bar of your web browser.
In addition, our web servers are housed behind a secure firewall that prevents access to our databases by unauthorised users. All of our servers are housed in a secure environment with high levels of physical security.
However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site: any transmission is at your risk. Once we have received your information, we will handle it in accordance with our usual practices.
Where you have chosen a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We would like to keep you informed of Serviced Apartments Kensington news and offers by, phone, email, and other electronic means.
If you have agreed to receive such marketing communications you may opt out or change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us.
Access to and amending your personal information
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove personal information you think is inaccurate by contacting us.
You also have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. To do so, please contact us. We may make a small charge for this service.