The Sherlock Holmes walking tour is a chance to step into the world of Arthur Conan Doyle’s celebrated private agent. While on this tour, you will not only walk through the historic streets and corners of London, but also explore the actual sites that have been featured in the adventures of this master sleuth.
As you plan your London adventure, consider the convenience of short-stay serviced apartments in London, offering comfort and affordability.
So, let us get ready for a memorable trip through the London streets filled with mystery and adventure on this guided tour.
You can read also: The Chronicles of King’s Cross: A Journey through time
What to Expect On the Tour?
This tour is a treat for Sherlock Holmes fans.
- The walking tour takes you to many locations that have been featured in famous books, films, and TV shows.
- The locations include restaurants, gentlemen’s clubs, grand hotels and many other sites that not only feature in the novels but were also locations of the TV series and films.
- You can dress up for the role in the deerstalker hat and costume if you want and take memorable pictures along the way.
- You will be accompanied by a tour guide who will keep giving you entertaining and enjoyable insights into the different murder mysteries Sherlock worked on.
- Remember this is a two-hour long walking tour so put on your walking shoes.
- Tickets are available for booking online.
How much does it cost?
The ticket for the tour starts from £10 per ticket for kids and £15 per ticket for adults.
When Does The Tour Start?
The tour operates on Sundays and starts at 10.30 am through the months of December and January.
It is advisable to meet at the starting point at least 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Where Should You Assemble?
What better point to start this walking tour than the place where Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson first met themselves? Reach the ‘Savini at Criterion’ restaurant at Picadilly Circus next to the Criterion Theatre at the designated time. This is where your guide will be waiting for you.
Where will you Return?
The tour ends once you reach Somerset House on The Strand and from here you will be free to go your way.
When you visit London, make sure to take time out for this exciting adventure. As you trace the footsteps of this distinguished private agent, it is like walking through a haunting dream full of mystery and adventure. This trail offers a brilliant opportunity to view the streets and alleys of London as Sherlock Holmes might have seen it.
As your detective journey comes to an end, consider extending your stay in London at Presidential Serviced Apartments London. With affordable accommodations, conveniently located near the tour's final stops, you can unwind and reflect on the mysteries of the day.
Book your tickets online and enjoy this wonderful adventure!